My friend Tommy was playing baseball. Tommy hit the ball far but not as far as I did. We're still friends. I said good game and he felt all better. Eli
Yes when I almost got in trouble for no reason at all. My brother punched me in the belly and he said I was just trying to get him in trouble so I explained to my mom how he always tries to lie but it doesn't usually works. Michael
I was at school and two people where taking turns for something and I said ''can I take turns with you?" And they said ''no" and I said ''please?" And they said ''well,ok" and I got to take turns with them.
Yesterday when I got home I went upstairs to play with my dolls. WhenI got upstairs my brother Will called me and said "Cate, do you want to play?" I said, "not right now, I am playing with my dolls." A few minutes later, Will called me again and said the same thing over and over. I thought that was not fair because I kept getting interrupted. Cate
I was at a baseball game. My brother Zachary had nuts, but I wanted nuts too. I asked if could share he said yes so we were both happy. -Leli
ReplyDeleteMy friend Tommy was playing baseball. Tommy hit the ball far but not as far as I did. We're still friends. I said good game and he felt all better.
ReplyDeleteEli
Yes when I almost got in trouble for no reason at all. My brother punched me in the belly and he said I was just trying to get him in trouble so I explained to my mom how he always tries to lie but it doesn't usually works. Michael
ReplyDeleteYes I was born after my big sisters and I was sad I had to be the youngest in my family but I remember it's just life. Nicholas
ReplyDeleteOnce my sister split a cookie, but she didn't split it in half. I got the smaller half. I took it and ate it anyway. Will
ReplyDeleteI was at school and two people where taking turns for something and I said ''can I take turns with you?" And they said ''no" and I said ''please?" And they said ''well,ok" and I got to take turns with them.
ReplyDeleteThis morning it was not fair because my sisters got to go tona Halloween little thing and I didnt. I will get to go after Girl Scouts. Maddie
ReplyDeleteYesterday when I got home I went upstairs to play with my dolls. WhenI got upstairs my brother Will called me and said "Cate, do you want to play?" I said, "not right now, I am playing with my dolls." A few minutes later, Will called me again and said the same thing over and over. I thought that was not fair because I kept getting interrupted. Cate
ReplyDelete