Yes me and my brother Sam were flipping a coin I thought it was tails but it was not. I was fine it was just a coin I said ''good game '' and we went to go play. By Leli
One time I was doing some of my brother's homework and I almost clicked the rong button and when I almost did I was feeling like I will stop doing some of his homeworks. Sabastian.
Yes, I have,when in Black Basket Trivia Mr. Fosher said the question was what color has the most shades in it. I said it was blue,but it was purple.😐 Erik
Yes 1 day i did black basket trivia and I thot I got it right but I didn't get it right I wish I got it right but at least I learned something new. Nicholas
Yes when I thought that a black basket trivia question had a different answer. An example question was which finger grows the slowest? The answer was the thumb. I was wrong. Hailey
Once when I disagreed with my friend,Rameen, we were still friends but we were angry at each other.Eventually when we were in a fight we both disagreed we weren't angry at each other.By:Haajirah
Once when I disagreed with my friend,Rameen, we were still friends but we were angry at each other.Eventually when we were in a fight we both disagreed we weren't angry at each other.By:Haajirah
It is okay to disagree because one day and my sister were playing outside.It got cold I said it is not cold then my sister said it is cold but I felt cold so I was wrong.By.Robin
Once me and my sister were peeking through my dad's car.My sister spotted a cloud that looked like a dino,but the legs blew away we started to argue.But then I realized that the cloud really looked like a dino. By. Shazim
Yes me and my brother Sam were flipping a coin I thought it was tails but it was not. I was fine it was just a coin I said ''good game '' and we went to go play. By Leli
ReplyDeleteI thought I would move but I didn't so I am 😀 by: Tanner
ReplyDeleteYes when I thought it was library and Will thought it was P.E. Then I felt bad that I was wrong. By: Michael
ReplyDeleteI agree I thought I was going to on the tv but I guess I was wrong
DeleteOne time I was doing some of my brother's homework and I almost clicked the rong button and when I almost did I was feeling like I will stop doing some of his homeworks. Sabastian.
ReplyDeleteI thought the number was 5 for the finger game where you guess the number. My mom thought it was 7. My mom was right. Eli
ReplyDeleteYes, I have,when in Black Basket Trivia Mr. Fosher said the
ReplyDeletequestion was what color has the most shades in it. I said it was blue,but it was purple.😐 Erik
Yes 1 day i did black basket trivia and I thot I got it right but I didn't get it right I wish I got it right but at least I learned something new. Nicholas
ReplyDeleteYes when I thought that a black basket trivia question had a different answer. An example question was which finger grows the slowest? The answer was the thumb. I was wrong. Hailey
ReplyDeleteI thought I was right when i am answering questions but i figured out that i was wrong
ReplyDeleteby;mithran
sometimes its ok to disagree. By - Jayden
ReplyDeleteSometimes it is ok to diasagree but say sorry to your friends. by rida.
ReplyDeleteyes we can still disagree and be friends. By: Sambavi
ReplyDeleteOnce when I disagreed with my friend,Rameen, we were still friends but we were angry at each other.Eventually when we were in a fight we both disagreed we weren't angry at each other.By:Haajirah
ReplyDeleteOnce when I disagreed with my friend,Rameen, we were still friends but we were angry at each other.Eventually when we were in a fight we both disagreed we weren't angry at each other.By:Haajirah
ReplyDeleteIt is okay to disagree because one day and my sister were playing outside.It got cold I said it is not cold then my sister said it is cold but I felt cold so I was wrong.By.Robin
ReplyDeleteOnce me and my sister were peeking through my dad's car.My sister spotted a cloud that looked like a dino,but the legs blew away we started to argue.But then I realized that the cloud really looked like a dino. By. Shazim
ReplyDelete