When I moved away, I was sad that I never got to see my best friend again. Once when I went to Costco, I saw my best friend and I was super happy! Then we got to talk a little bit. We took a picture and whenever I am sad, I look at the picture! By: Haad
Yes because in preschool I only had one friend and she moved. I thought I wouldn't make another friend. When Chopstick said, "Go, chop chop," I made a connection. By: Sara
I did not have a friend that moved away, but I moved away from my friend and I was sad. When Chopstick broke his leg and the other Chopstick went off, he was sad at first. By: Caraden
I have never had a friend move. I moved to New Hampshire. I moved from Wisconsin. When Chopstick is alone, it made me think of how I felt alone when I moved. By: Eli
I did. I felt really sad. I felt like Chopstick when he was away from the other Chopstick. I soon felt stronger and now I can see her because she goes to my school, SMS! By: Leli
No, I haven't had a friend move away, but I moved away from my best friend. When Chopstick broke his leg and the other Chopstick went off I thought of this. By: Maddie
When I moved away, I was sad that I never got to see my best friend again. Once when I went to Costco, I saw my best friend and I was super happy! Then we got to talk a little bit. We took a picture and whenever I am sad, I look at the picture! By: Haad
ReplyDeleteI did not have a friend that moved. I did not. If we did, I would be sad. By: Will
ReplyDeleteYes because in preschool I only had one friend and she moved. I thought I wouldn't make another friend. When Chopstick said, "Go, chop chop," I made a connection. By: Sara
ReplyDeleteI did not have a friend that moved away, but I moved away from my friend and I was sad. When Chopstick broke his leg and the other Chopstick went off, he was sad at first. By: Caraden
ReplyDeleteIt would be sad if my friend moved away, but it would be sad. By: Tanner
ReplyDeleteI have never had a friend move. I moved to New Hampshire. I moved from Wisconsin. When Chopstick is alone, it made me think of how I felt alone when I moved. By: Eli
ReplyDeleteI did. I felt really sad. I felt like Chopstick when he was away from the other Chopstick. I soon felt stronger and now I can see her because she goes to my school, SMS! By: Leli
ReplyDeleteYes and I was really sad. I didn't want to leave. Her name was Lauren. I really miss her. By: Hayden
ReplyDeleteNo, I haven't had a friend move away, but I moved away from my best friend. When Chopstick broke his leg and the other Chopstick went off I thought of this. By: Maddie
ReplyDelete