Sometimes you always pick the same things to do as your friends, but you will eventually need to do some things on your own. If you move away from your school, your friends will not go with you and so you will need to do things by yourself. By: Taran
I learned that you should have more than one friend. I learned this when the chopstick with the broken leg said to, "Leave and go explore without me" By: Lizzie
I learned not to always play with the same person. When one of the Chopsticks broke his leg and the other went to meet new people that is when I learned this lesson. By: Michael
Sometimes you always pick the same things to do as your friends, but you will eventually need to do some things on your own. If you move away from your school, your friends will not go with you and so you will need to do things by yourself. By: Taran
ReplyDeleteI think you should always be careful. I learned this when the Chopstick broke, he wasn't being careful. By: Nicholas
ReplyDeleteI learned that you should have more than one friend. I learned this when the chopstick with the broken leg said to, "Leave and go explore without me" By: Lizzie
ReplyDeleteI learned don't just stick to one thing. I thought of that when Chopstick told the other Chopstick to go. By: Lucas
ReplyDeleteI learned to be a nice a friend. When Chopsticks are together, they are always nice and looking out for each other. By: Sebastian
ReplyDeleteI learned that you should have more than one friend like when Chopsticks left each other and they made new friends. By: Erik
ReplyDeleteI learned not to always play with the same person. When one of the Chopsticks broke his leg and the other went to meet new people that is when I learned this lesson. By: Michael
ReplyDeleteI learned to be careful when Chopstick broke his leg. By: Trey
ReplyDeleteBe careful. Chopstick was not careful and he broke his leg. By: Hailey
ReplyDelete