Monday, October 26, 2015

Exclamation Mark: Question #1

Does the little exclamation mark experience feelings that we have too?  Do we also try hard to fit in?

24 comments:

  1. That is all true and everybody is the same and different.You all don't have to be the same and fit into one group.You can be different and fit into another group.By:Haajirah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I want to be like other people when they do stuff that I like to do that I can not do, like people get to run but I can't because I have a broken leg. -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes because one time the first day of school I didn't fit in but know I do. - Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes because he felt sad and some times we feel sad. -Will

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes because sometimes we feel like exclamation mark in the start of the book. He was sad because he wasn't like anyone else. -Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I feel the same way too! I always try hard to be the same way as other I just want to be the same just to be friends

      Delete
  6. He was sad because he wanted to be like everyone else. Some people are left out because they are from a different country and they want to be from the U.S. & other things. -Erik

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes when I came to this school I was nervous but when I saw my friends I got calmer and I knew it was ok. -Nicholas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes when he fels sad because he was left out and we all can feel left out to. Yes sometimes it is hard to. -Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes because when you feel annoyed say stop just like exclamation mark did. - Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes he does. Because sometimes I feel mad because my brother Will steals my toys. And It is very hard to fit in. -Cate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes we can feel sad or happy too. Yes, I have tried too hard to fit in and it is not easy. -Michael

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried to fit in one time.By:Rida

    ReplyDelete
  13. YES because we sometime want to be like our friends, but we cant copy when ever we want.So copy sometime. It's okay to copy;By.Abdul.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes because everyone is different and not the same as you. Other people can become whatever they want and you can become whatever you want. Stand up for yourself.




    ReplyDelete
  15. When my friends where playing football but they didn't let me play with them I flat last
    Out

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes because everyone is different and not the same as you. Other people can become whatever they want and you can become whatever you want. Stand up for yourself.




    ReplyDelete
  17. One time I didn't fit in with my sister and her friends and I was the youngest there. They never let me play basketball with them. by:taran

    ReplyDelete
  18. My answer is yes because when I wanted to go to Ms. Ranta's class instead of being in another teacher's class.Besides I still never wanted to be in the other teacher's class because she is stricter and Ms.Ranta is a nice teacher.So I wanted to fit in your class Ms.Ranta.By:HAAD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes,because everybody is different but exclamation mark(!) wanted to be the same.
    But then he found out their was another mark that was different(?). now he is happy to be different. By:mithran

    ReplyDelete
  20. We try to fit in sometimes because some people think that you can`t do anything and that means you dont believe in yourself . You dont know what you can do better than the person who is bullying you. By: Momin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes I agree I never got to fit in because my sister is older and i am smaller then my sister.By:Sapinan


    ReplyDelete
  22. Once I watched a cartoon spookley the square pumpkin.Spookley was a square pumpkin and the other pumpkins made fun of him.A scarecrow named jack said that he will stay in the pumpkin patch. But one pumpkin said taht he can't die. The Jack o limpikcs, Spooley still did them. But he did not win them. But at the end he did have a bright light. He realized that he could be different. By: shazim

    ReplyDelete